ADI Delhi NCR | D'CODE - a series of design conversations
ADI Delhi NCR presents D'CODE - a series of design conversations.
Topic for the upcoming session is -
'Future of Fashion'
Has the current situation changed the Fashion pathway ?
How could Fashion collaborate with future technology ?
Are we looking at more functional aspects than aesthetics or vice versa ?
& Emergence of Slow Fashion & Circular Fashion/Sustainable practices.
Let's discuss these and a lot more with experts from various institutes.
1. Saumya Pande, Course Leader(FD) IIAD
2. Prasanna Baruah, HOD for Fashion & Textile, Pearl Academy
3. Akshra Dalal, Director, JD Institute of Fashion Technology
4. Devender Kharb, Dean, School of Design, WUD
5. Ambika Magotra, Professor, SOF, WUD
Sasi Menon, Secretary, ADI Delhi NCR
Date : 7th August 2021, Saturday
Time : 5pm
Link : https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApcOCqrz4jHtx4mkI7GEgHZrgAB8IgS33X
Is this something that concerns you or you are passionate about, please join the discussion. Email / message your questions in advance & we will take them up with the panelists.