Design for Economic Resurgence
The past few years have seen conflicting information about our economic health flood the public domain. Voices from all points and ends of the political spectrum, normally clamouring, competing for the citizen’s ear fall suddenly silent in the face of the spectre of the economic fallout of the Covid-19 outbreak. As nationwide lockdowns drive us closer to a state of economic emergency, we ought to ask – how well do we understand our economy? Its constitution, contours, and character? Moreover, how well do we understand the role the design industry plays in the great economic game? And when the dust starts to settle, what role might design play in the revival of our economy?
This is the second webinar in ADI's April series on the theme of Resurgence.
Meet the Experts:
- Ashwini Deshpande | Director, Elephant Design
- Bijou Kurien | Ex-President, Lifestyle, Reliance Retail
- Sonia Manchanda | Founding Partner, Spread Design & Consulting
- Jacob Mathew | CEO, Industree; Director, Spring Health Water; Co-founder, Idiom; Design Principal, Srishti Institute; Co-founder, Dovetail
- Moderated by Suresh Venkat. Suresh is a content designer, journalist and curator.
Moderated by Suresh Venkat | Content Designer, Journalist & Curator
Registration link : https://zoom.us/webinar/